Wednesday 28 March 2007

Trade

Heres a great way to give your business some more exposure.


If you sign up to Agloco, i will advertise your company here for free.

Its not a bad trade when you think about it.

You sign up to Agloco for free and get paid for your time on the net, i advertise for free.

New members will be advertised below the blog, with a description and link.

Members with at least 4 referrals will be advertised with a description and link on the side, below eBay.

All i ask of you is to become a member of Agloco. Give me all the details of your business, and proof of recruited members via email.

You build your business, i build my referral center.

To directly refer your new members to me send them here : http://www.agloco.com/r/BBBY4522

This idea is for people in business, who need, or would like some more exposure, and also for the ones who don't really care much for Agloco itself. But you never know, after being with us for a while, it might just change your mind.

You win, i win, Agloco wins.

Email me immediately so i can keep track.

I have the right to not post offensive material or companies that i regard as opposition.

To contact me, email me at agloco_live@yahoo.com.au

To join Agloco click here.

If you know of anyone who would like to Advertise for free, please send them to this site : http://getpaidtousetheinternet.blogspot.com

P.S. I keep a very close eye on my direct referral list.

No comments: