Wednesday 28 March 2007

Motivation

A Little Team Effort Is Required

This is a list of my Direct Members who are recruiting.

I'm hoping this will motivate users of Agloco, to see how their going against others.

The list is not in order of Members Joined, but a ranking from First to Last.

If you are not currently on this list please let me know.

Current updates via Emailing me at agloco_live@ (yahoo.com.au / hotmail.com) will keep your stats running.

As of the 23 March 07

John 11 USA... Ali 8 Saudi... Anne 8 UK... Natooshka 7 Africa... Hasiff 6 India... Liam 6 USA... Steven G 2 USA... Sarah 1 Australia... Steven H 1 Australia... Roit 1 Australia... Koji 1 Japan...

There are plenty more members i have directly referred, that i have either lost contact with or they have no yet recruited.

If you are one of these people, please contact me at the email provided above.

To become a direct member click here.

Once a member Email me at the address above and i will put you on the list.





No comments: