Thursday 5 April 2007

What's In It For Me

A common question....

If you haven't noticed yet, im a very active Agloco member. I talk in chat rooms, blog a lot, hand out business cards, and post flyer's. Email friends, take phone calls, and generally just bump into people on the street and at the shops.

Why am i so active? Why wouldn't i be. Agloco, if handled well, and promoted in the right way, is bound to make people money. Some a little, some a lot, For me im at the lower end of the scale. But i understand that i haven't got the direct contacts that many people have, and many of the ones i do have are skeptical.Understandably too.

I wasn't one of these people, i just took the bull by the horns and went with it.

(a)It was free
(b) I need money to support my family since i have had to leave my job to help them.
(c) I couldn't see how i could go wrong joining a company that wants to give some of the advertising revenue to the user.

I know the guys at the top will make a massive amount, and good for them, they deserve it. But an idea that supports all internet users, how many people do you know of that are willing to share the profits of their company, and without having to pay to join, buy, or sell anything? Not many come to mind.

So not only am i an active member because i would like some income, but i believe that the people behind it are not only in it to become wealthy, but to also help out the many people out there that need a hand up. Even if you don't, why wouldn't you become a member if you use the net?

Common Answer:
"Not for me thanks, i don't want some of the Advertising revenue floating around cyberspace" .....ummm.....what???? I just don't get it. But thats me i guess.

But for the rest of you that would like to get on the wagon, just sign up. Help Agloco grow. The more members Agloco makes the more the Advertising Companies are going to take notice, and the more that are going to join. Which means more revenue for the net user, and in total more income. Its so simple. Do i sound like im trying to get myself to understand why other people cant understand this?? I think i do.

Ahh well, this post probably isn't going to help me make members more than any other post did, but ive now got it off my chest.

Thank You for taking time to view my ramblings.

Oh, and another thing. This is a warning to other Agloco members, mainly the new ones. If you find someone that is willing to sign up, make sure they do it from your sign up page. If they click off that and come back, you lose your referral.

Other than that i wish all my existing and up and coming members the best.

To sign up, click here.

No comments: