Monday 9 April 2007

Surveys

Before I start, i would like to put forward that this post is off my own back. The company i am writing about is not paying me a dime to post about them. I am writing this post simply because I know from experience that they are proven and true.
At the end of my post however is a way for you to become a referral of mine if you wish.
That's all I ask.

Off the topic of Agloco, i have decided to spread the news of another favorite of mine.

I know Survey companies are seen to some people as a waste of time, but as a member of 28 i have managed to figure out the good from the bad.

The worst part is that i only know of 1.

Thus, this is the one I'm willing to promote on my own time.


Their called Your Voice (Australian). They send a survey around once every two weeks, and like most you have to do a screen to see if you qualify.

The bonus with this company is the fact that there is no profile to fill out. I'm guessing they work that out by the way in which your screened per survey.


The payment method is second to none. The one catch is that you get paid in points and must redeem for products they have in stock.

This I was not so keen about at first, but as i did my first 2 surveys i worked out that the point system was exchanged to quite a large value base.

Example:

Say you do a 15 minute survey, normally collecting around 100 points for a survey of that length of time, it works out to around $10aus.

I have done 4 surveys with Your Voice surveys, since i joined in Feb 07. Some were 60 points, 1 was 600.

On top of the points system for doing the surveys, you get points to refer new members.

In around a month i managed to gather enough points to redeem them for a Panasonic cordless phone. Now im in the hunt for a DVD Recorder.

I cant even think of a survey company that offers such good value as this, and like i said, im a member of 28 globally.

Your Voice is free to join, no catches, and is straight forward.

If you would like to become a member, please email me at cozsurveys@yahoo.com.au and i will happily make you a referral.

No comments: